From October 22nd to November 1st, over 50 participating businesses in the Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood welcome you to try a service at a prix fixe price. Packages are priced at $30, $50, $75 and $125 and include services in four categories: hair, spa, skin, and health and wellness.
This is a terrific opportunity to try a new beauty or health treatment, and/or visit a spa or salon you’ve always been curious about. If fall has already kicked your ass, and you feel like you need to sleep for a week (or run away), Beautylicious is a terrific event that can give you the break you need. Relax, rejuvenate and feel good. Some call it indulgence, we’d prefer to call it self-care.
A traditional Swedish Massage or blowout is always great, but check out these options too:
- Sensory Deprivation Float Session at Rest Nest Float Club
- Whole Body LED Light-Oxy Thermal Therapy Capsule at In Beauty Med Spa
- Healing Salt Cave at The Spa at the Windsor Arms
- Coffee Body Scrub at Stillwater Spa
- Eco-Chic Make Up Application with top performing natural beauty brands at The Detox Market
- Renewal Facial at The Tranquil Room
- Acupuncture but firming session at Essential Balance Holistic Health (We like trying new things, k?)
(Pssst: If you’ve been avoiding the dentist, due to a tight budget, there are also some teeth cleaning deals being offered by reputable dental clinics. Check the Health and Wellness section.)