If the following situations ring true, then you need The Socializer – ASAP!
1) Every so often you send this text: “OMG, OMGGGGGG, Holy F*CK – what HAPPENED????!!!”
2) Tuesday TEQUILA, just ’cause! WOOOOOOOOO!!!
3) You leave the house wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day on an emergency mission to find Advil.
4) Oh shit. Oh shit-shit-shit. I have a board meeting at 9 and set my alarm for 8PM!!!!
5) He booty called me at midnight. I maybe slept for twenty minutes.
6) Do you have dreams about water too?
Sister, I hear ya! Being a popular socialite is a challenging and demanding role. Sometimes, it messes with our face. The Socializer, by Elizabeth Grant Skin Care, is an eye treatment (SECRET WEAPON!!) that illuminates for ‘Bright Lights’ throughout the day and repairs for ‘Late Nights’. So, in a nutshell – it will make you look fresh, dewy and hide any evidence that your behaviour last night was – um – enthusiastic.
There are two magic wands that come in the sexy cylinder packaging: Bright Lights, the morning treatment, uses Mica, a mineral light diffuser, to instantly brighten and is the key to looking like the night before never happened and Late Night, the evening treatment, blends peptides and Ulva Lactuta to repair, awaken, de-puff and rejuvenate.
How to use? Just click and apply. But wait – let me explain that – because I spent twenty minutes trying to figure out how to click. I was shaking it like a cocktail, trying to twirl it, bumping them together – maybe I’m just daft, but it was tricky to initially figure out. Pay attention – there is a button on the bottom. Push it like a pen and use the brush to gently circle around your eyes. It’s fun – like painting circles of youth.
Like, do you know how many late nights we have? It’s not normal. Thankfully, there is now a product that understands our ridiculously busy calendar.
SCREW YOU UNDER EYE PUFFINESS, DROOPY DARK CIRCLES AND FATIGUE! CROW FEET – don’t even get us started. YOU SUCK!
Keep this by your bedside, lady – it will save you.
For more information or to purchase products go to: www.elizabethgrant.com