Do the ingredients that you can’t pronounce from the back of your shampoo bottle scare you? Are you considering swapping the harsh cleaners in your house for something that won’t poison your cat? Do phrases like “kale chips,” “yoga pants,” “hemp oil” and “detox tea” excite you? Then you should definitely attend the Whole Life Expo, happening November 27-29 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
– 250+ exhibitors & 80+ expert speakers focused on everyday healthy solutions to make clean living simple
– THE destination to learn about alternative medicine, green living and discover hundreds of small businesses dedicated to natural wellness
– Sample more super-foods than you could ever imagine
– Meet top health professionals and find out what inspired their journeys
– Learn about natural approaches to disease prevention from naturopathic doctors and holistic nutritionists
Expert speakers include:
Julie Daniluk: TV Host, Nutritionist and best selling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation
Marni Wasserman: Certified natural chef, nutritionist, creator of Toronto’s first plant-based cooking studio and author of The Plant Based Diet for Dummies
Meghan Telpner: Nutritionist, speaker and author of The Undiet Cookbook
Andrea Donsky – Expert speaker and co-author of Unjunk Your Food, and Unjunk Your Kids’ Lunch Boxes
For a complete list of show features, speakers and exhibitors, visit www.wholelifecanada.com.
Friday Nov 27, 4pm – 9pm
Saturday, Nov 28, 11am – 8pm
Sunday, Nov 29, 10am – 6pm
Weekend Lecture Pass & Exhibit Pass: $15
Exhibit Pass Only: $10
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front Street West.
You don’t need to wait until New Year’s to start living and feeling better!