Toronto’s second-hand community is thriving: From bartering on Bunz Trading Zone to good old-fashioned library borrows and scavenging cheap deals on Kijiji, our sharing economy is growing, and we like where it’s headed!
That’s why Toronto Tool Library is hosting a free panel discussion on the dynamic and flourishing nature of the second-hand economy in Toronto. The Culture of Second Hand Goods: A Panel Discussion will take place Sunday April 17 at 2pm at Evergreen Brick Works, Jukebox in CRH Gallery.
But it doesn’t end there! The panel takes place during the Drop, Swap and Shop Earth Day Celebration Event, hosted by Evergreen Brick Works. Here you will be able to:
– Swap unwanted items with your neighbours in the Swapping Mall
– Shop for unique handmade goods from Etsy vendors
– Drop off unwanted electronics to be properly recycled
– Get your bike fixed up at the bike tune-up station
– Donate used bicycles at the Bike Donation Drive