If you’re a creative entrepreneur looking to grow your creative biz, you’re gonna want in on this one.
Toronto Artscape Foundation’s Launchpad Bursary Program is looking for artists, designers, filmmakers, and other creatives who are looking to develop their skills and increase their business acumen in 2019. The program offers an array of bursaries for experiences for those in financial need. These include:
- Forty-hour Creative Entrepreneurship Program
- Skills development workshops and events
- Coaching to help identify resources and navigate the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Access to co-working and collaboration spaces
- Access to Launchpad creative studios
This is an excellent way to level up your artistic practice AND your business prospects. Get all the information and apply here. Don’t put it off though; deadline is February 25th.