While Blitzen dashes through snow, we’re dashing through Shoppers. Yes, Shoppers Drug Mart is our go-to for everything in life (vitamins, detergent, US Magazine, night cream, Viva Puffs, eye liner, paper towels) but it’s also the easiest place to make serious headway on your holiday shopping list. And during this time of year, we mean business
Secret Santa for your co-worker? Done. Stocking for mom? Yup. That perfume that your sister wanted? All good in the ‘hood. Scotch tape and wrapping paper? GIRL, YOU KNOW IT!
However, just because it’s, like, 200 feet from your home and open until midnight does not mean you need to wait until Christmas Eve to get ‘er done. Let’s make the holidays a little less hectic this year, shall we?
We’ve done the homework: Here’s a list of our top twelve gifts at Shoppers RIGHT NOW.
- Marc Jacobs Honey Fragrance
- Quo Master Brush Set
- Essie holiday collection
- OH MY GOSH Mini Nail Lacquer Set
- Eye Studio Sampler
- La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche Holiday Kit
- J.R Watkins Hand Soap & Lotion
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shine
- Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolates
- Gingerbread House Kit
- Quality Street Chocolates,
- SO MANY MAGAZINES! People, Vanity Fair, Toronto Life, House & Home: Stuff their stocking!
*Select beauty products will have a free gift with purchase while quantities last! Keep an eye out or ask a Shoppers’ beauty expert at the desk!
For more holiday gift ideas go to here.
On December 2nd, Shoppers Drug Mart will also launch a FB contest that will include:
- Advent calendar that will reveal a new product every day.
- Multiple prizes will be given away over the course of 12 days.
To stay updated on contest details be sure to like them HERE.
Follow along on Twitter with #giftsmadeeasy.