Everything you put out there comes back to you. So: Are you ready to throw yourself into the world with everything you’ve got?
Canadian travel expert and dream achiever Bruce Poon Tip’s new book, Do Big Small Things, has key tips and inspiration to get you on your way to living and loving your new year and new you.
Embark on a wondrous, eclectic journey with this rough-and-tumble field journal, packed with inspiration and activities from around the globe. Page by page, you’ll be challenged to write, rip, make and share as you escape your comfort zone and pay it forward.
A great gift to start a new year, Do Big Small Things will get you thinking creatively and help you take bold steps into the unknown. Here’s a sneak peak of tips inside the book’s beautifully illustrated pages.
- Break free from your shell – “When we get too comfortable, we settle for the familiar. Truth is, if you want the comforts of home, you should stay home. If you want to be free…leave comfort.”
- Abandon fear – “Fear does not exist. It is a figment created from our ignorance of the unknown. It blocks the fastest path to peace, which is getting to know our brothers sisters who share this planet. Push past it.”
- Hit the road – “It’s time to go where everything is happening. Make a killer playlist and set off on your own adventure, wherever that may be.”
- Let the feeling take you – “There are moments that put a knot in the pit of your stomach – a twinge of doubt accompanied by the urge to leap. Freedom is calling.”
- Do something bold – “The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage.”