The weekend is long and the kids are bound to get antsy – what to do?
Take a little trip to Markham Fair Grounds (10801 McCowan Road) for Kidapalooza – it’s the BIGGEST family fall festival in Ontario. Running from October 7 to 9 with 60,000 square feet of indoor + outdoor fun. This thing is going on, rain or shine.
- Bike Trail
- A Bebe Station for the LOs
- Toddler Zone for Active Play & Sensory Bins
- Sing-a-longs, Dance-a-longs
- A build it zone for creating with blocks, sand and lego
- Stage Shows
- Pumpkin Patch
- Scavenger Hunt
- Farm Petting Zoo
- Rock Climbing Wall
- A Royal Princesses Pavilion
- Official Paw Patrol Meet & Greet
- Food Trucks
- + more
Find out more and grab tickets here.