Fun and playful local jewelry line, Foxy Originals, is having a holiday party and sale for their foxy friends, family and fans! Next Wednesday, December 7th from 6:30 to 10:00pm, grab some friends and hit the Bata Shoe Museum for an exclusive opportunity to shop for yourself holiday gifts. This Canadian, Toronto-based line is known for its pretty, whimsical designs and the price point ($5 – $35) is pretty bang on affordable, so you can probably snag some sweet gifts for all the ladies on your list (ahem, and yourself).
This invite also includes free access to the Bata Shoe Museum, so once you’re done shopping, you can get your knowledge on and take a walk through the history of footwear. Sounds like a great girls’ night out! The following are the top 6 items we’ll be vying for at the sale – what are yours?
1. This Dragonfly necklace in silver. $30.00
2. Any of these Dew necklaces would do just fine (dew, do, har har). $34.00
3. Aloe earrings. $20.00
4. This Starfish bracelet is just so gosh darn fucking cute. $30.00
5. Metal Epic Rings. Sleek, simple, want, please. $20.00
6. A Key Hair Tie. ‘Cause why not? $18.00
Foxy Originals Holiday Party and Sale
December 7, 2011
Bata Shoe Museum (327 Bloor St. W.)