Give your man stuff so cool you’ll secretly want all of it for yourself.
1. For the man who has everything, a retro camera strap. Handcrafted Camera Strap by Christopher Reardon, $40
2. Uh, does it get cuter than matching luggage tags? No. Pair Heart Leather Necklace, $36
3. Buy him a one-of-a-kind pair of vintage binoculars. Five From The Ground Binoculars, $155
4. Set the mood with a Tobacco and Sandalwood candle. Sydney Hale Co. Tobacco & Sandalwood Candle, $28
5. It says, I’m smitten, but like, in a manly, lumberjack way. Wood Shop Pining for You Poster/Valentine with presentation envelope. $20
6. Snuggle up together under this supersoft throw. Jonathan Adler Cashmere Knit Throw, $495
7. These are just cool. Eames House Blocks, $200