Two things we love at She Does the City: 1) Getting our passports stamped and 2) exploring Toronto’s vast craft beer scene. GUESS WHAT? Starting tomorrow, you can do BOTH OF THOSE THINGS at the SAME TIME.
Coming to you beginning Wednesday May 18 are Toronto’s 2016 Craft Beer Passports.
Here’s how they work:
- Buy a Passport for $20 online or at select locations. (Choose from a WEST-END Passport (20 Bars) or an EAST-END Passport (20 Bars)!
- Visit any of the participating bars between June 1st and November 30th.
- Choose one 12oz. craft beer from a list of three beers offered at each bar.
- Drop em’ a Toonie (the legal minimum price).
- Enjoy your beer and get your Passport marked off!
- Repeat steps 2-5 for the rest of the bars on the Passport!
And that’s not all! The Craft Beer Passport has a free Launch Party featuring seven of the craft brewers, happening June 1 at Revival Bar. Craft Beer Passports will go on sale tomorrow on their website.
Craft beer, locally produced, entertainment and urban exploration! Let’s kick off summer 2016 the proper way!