It is coming…. Advert your DIY tendencies… Watch your wallets. That’s right, your favourite online marketplace Etsy is popping up at 23 locations across Canada this Saturday, September 27th! Find out the closest-to-you location here.
In Toronto, we have got an array of goodness coming our way at not one, but two locations. With 135 (ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE) total local Etsy sellers, not only can we shop ‘til we drop in person, without the waiting or shipping fees, but there are free DIY sessions running throughout the day! Par example:
- Embroidered cards with Steff Rose of Pickeled Herring Design.
- Polymer clay mini-doughnuts with Candice Ware of CandiWareJewelry.
- Chinese Embroidery with Tianpei Ma of Plum Pavilion.
- Bath bombs with Vanessa Smith of Veelightful.
- Shibori dying with Arounna Khounnoraj of bookhouathome.