Every year, Frugal Fashion Week celebrates Toronto’s retail and design communities, and our collective obsession with all things sartorial. Highlighting five of the city’s fashion neighbourhoods, Uptown, Yorkville, West Queen West, Ossington, and Dundas West, the fest includes tons of fantastic, fashion-forward events, and buying a pass secures red-carpet access to the best of them! From exhibits and silent auctions to shop crawls and a stylish afternoon social, this is any fashion lover’s dream come true. We asked Lauren Baker, of LAB Consignment on Ossington, why you should check out what they have on offer. Check them out on Lazy Sunday, and make sure to stop in a support all the other fantastic participants!
5 Reasons to Check Out LAB
1. Lots of cute designer dresses are 40% off
2. We have awesome smelling all natural hand made body care from Sultry Suds ranging from $5.50 – $19.50
3. Chloe Paddington bag is 20% off
4. We have a cute little patio to enjoy a drink on while visiting on Sunday.
5. Most jeans are 40% off, get them before fall!