This is what Sundays were made for.
Beginning February 24, The Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto (MOCA Toronto) will introduce TD Community Sundays with the opening of new winter exhibitions. Guests can take advantage of FREE admission at the museum one Sunday each month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Made possible by TD Bank Group through its corporate citizenship platform, The Ready Commitment, the Community Sunday on February 24 will coincide with the new phase of exhibitions featuring the works of Chantal Akerman and Basma Alsharif (running until April 14, 2019).
TD Community Sundays will also include guided tours of the exhibitions as well as some dynamic program offerings, such as local collaborations and activities for the whole fam.
Here are some of the captivating installations you should check out while you’re there:
- Andreas Angelidakis, DEMOS – A Reconstruction
- Joi T. Arcand, kiya itako (be you) Ongoing
- Adrian Blackwell, Scaffold and Horizons (Earth and Sky) Ongoing
- Apolonija Šušteršič, Light Therapy November 28, 2018–April 30, 2019
- Ange Loft February 20–April 30, 2019
- Chantal Akerman, NOWand In the Mirror February 14–April 14, 2019
- Basma Alsharif February 14–April 14, 2019