This year we’ve put together Valentine’s Gift Guides for all your loved ones. From Hot Tramps and Cutie Pies to Hipster Boyfriends and BFFs we’ve got you covered.
PUCKER UP! Get ready for some serious face time with these kissable products.
1. Nothing says “GET OVA HERE AND KISS ME!” like red, red lips. A Million Kisses from Lush will leave you with a seriously soft scarlet pucker.
2. Bat your eyelashes like the Makeout Bandit you are with Benefit’s They’re Real! Beyond Mascara
3. The first step to a good makeout? Sparkly whites! Try Marvis toothpaste in sensual Jasmine to set the mood (hee hee).
4. Colour-code guest toothbrushes for each of your V-Day conquests with this Pantone toothbrush set.
5. Get the softest skin with Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar. Perfect for nuzzles.
6. For the dudes! Elizabeth Grant’s Grant for Men After Shave Soothing Serum will ensure he has the softest cheeks. Beard burn be gone!
7. SOFT, MANLY LIPS! Thursday Plantation Tea Tree lip balm helps soften lips and protect from harsh conditions.
Work it, girl! Everything you need to unleash your inner sex kitten this V-Day.
1. Sometimes leaving nothing to the imagine does just the trick. Victoria’s Secret Lace Babydoll, $39
2. This will look just as good peeking out of your dress at dinner as it will on full display. And we do mean full. Wolford Velvet Lace Top, $84
3. Stockings to bring them to their knees. Wolford Affaire 10 Stocking, $42
4. Have a little something for everyone in your bag of Porn tricks with this erotic trilogy, which is said to be the precursor to Feminist Porn. The Romance Collection: Cabin Fever/The Voyeur/The Hottest Bid, $35
5. Let your inner dominatrix out to play with this Valentine’s-appropriate slapper. Heart Slapper, $38
6. Looking to take things to the next level, but need a little friendly suggestion? Try these thirty sealed seductions. I Dare You: 30 Sealed Seductions by Susie Bright, $17.95
7. Because you can’t just leave condoms swimming in the bottom of your purse, now, can you? Morgan Parish Moors Pouch, $160
8. Post-seduction lounging requires the right equipment. Vine Persimmon Pillows, starting at $135.
10. Take your sex life seriously this year: make it an extracurricular. Good For Her has amazing sex workshops with female, male, queer and couple focuses. Extra credit? Don’t mind if we do!
Awww! Here’s everything you need for a Valentine as sweet as a Lisa Frank Unicorn.
1. Her little plushy face screams “Call me!” To-Fu Love Plush Phone Holder, $12
2. LIVE THE DREAM! Dreamcats 2012 Calendar in Peach, $20
3. Add a little Valentine’s magic to the same old shoes. ban.do Heart Shoe Clips, $25
5. This lovely little token will remind someone they’re loved. Pink Forget-Me-Knot ring, $60
6. Anatomical, adorable. Plush heart, $20
7. West Elm has adorable animated e-cards that you can send to all your friends! Send some internet love.
My hipster boyfriend
Give your man stuff so cool you’ll secretly want all of it for yourself.
1. For the man who has everything, a retro camera strap. Handcrafted Camera Strap by Christopher Reardon, $40
2. Uh, does it get cuter than matching luggage tags? No. Pair Heart Leather Necklace, $36
3. Buy him a one-of-a-kind pair of vintage binoculars. Five From The Ground Binoculars, $155
4. Set the mood with a Tobacco and Sandalwood candle. Sydney Hale Co. Tobacco & Sandalwood Candle, $28
5. It says, I’m smitten, but like, in a manly, lumberjack way. Wood Shop Pining for You Poster/Valentine with presentation envelope. $20
6. Snuggle up together under this supersoft throw. Jonathan Adler Cashmere Knit Throw, $495
7. These are just cool. Eames House Blocks, $200
Gift your favourite friends with these cool tokens.
1.We wholeheartedly suggest accompanying this with a copy of Mists of Avalon. Fieldguided Thunder in Our Hearts tote in Fluro Pink, $20.
2. So they can leave a little trail of love everywhere they go. May we also suggest decorating cups with these if you do the morning latte run? Know & Bow Gold Heart Stickers, $4.
3. Savage Love. Elizabeth Knight Claw Heart Necklace, $110.
4. For your favourite sartorial sweetheart. The Little Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior, $19.95.
Whether you’re buying for a newly shacked-up couple or for yourselves, these are the perfect items to feather a love nest.
1. Your love turns me on. Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. Ion Lamp, $72.25 with special Valentine’s Day discount!
2. Blast those sexy seduction songs on some equally sexy speakers. Joey Roth Ceramic Speaker System, $495.
3. Wear your heart on your…door. Pale and Interesting Mini Twig Heart, about $14.
4. AWWW! True Love + Crafts!
5. For those who like to grin while they drink their morning coffee. Jonathan Adler Mr. and Mrs. Muse Mug, $24
6. Breakfast in bed? Totally the best. Bentwood Breakfast Tray, $40.67
~ Haley Cullingham