If you love vintage treasures as much as we do, head over to the east end and get lost in Toronto’s finest flea market. Here are five good reasons why we think you should make the Leslieville Flea part of your Sunday Funday plan:
- Because a visit to the Leslieville Flea means a visit to Toronto’s historic Distillery District.
- Because a visit to the Distillery District includes unique shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Because treasure hunting at the Leslieville Flea is a family affair.
- Because the Leslieville Flea has THE BEST vintage and handcrafted finds in Toronto.
- Because the thrill of the find never gets old!
Where: The Fermenting Cellar at the Distillery (28 Distillery Lane)
When: Sunday March 20
Time: 10am to 4pm