1. Rudolph’s Red Roobioos Tea from Tealish. Didn’t you know the Brits are partial to a cuppa? Kate will no doubt appreciate the gourmet seasonal teas
Tealish, 782 Queen St W or online at http://www.tealish.com/.
2. Yarnz Cashmere and Silk Scarf – Queen Elizabeth has been known to rock a scarf or two hundred. I gift the modern princess with royal sophistication with a funky edge. $210 Love of Mine Boutique, 781 Queen St W.
3. MAC eye shadow in Freshwater. Miss Middleton is now sporting Princess Diana’s sapphire engagement ring. With a rock like that, you don’t need any other accessories. Perhaps just a make-up colour compliment? $14.50 any MAC counter or http://www.maccosmetics.com/home.tmpl?LOCALE=en_CA
4. Dianne Von Furstenberg Davis Crisscross Suede Sandals. If Kate does take to a navy wardrobe to accentuate the new bling, these DvF heels are glorious. And matching. $330.00 exclusive at Shopbop.com
5. Etiquette For Dummies by Sue Fox. Duh – need to mind your manners around the in-laws, especially when they’re Queen Liz and Prince Pip. $16.29 www.amazon.ca
6. Lori Bra and Knickers from Club Monaco – I don’t want to ever imagination royalty in fishnets or crotch less panties. How about a sophisticated and classy lingerie set? $59 Club Monaco stores
7. Eileen Fisher Charcoal Merino Cardigan with Sparkle. Post wedding, Kate and Wills will be returning to Wales, aka sheep-shagging capital of the UK. What could be more appropriate than a luxurious Merino Wool sweater? Plus Brits looove sparkly outfits at Christmas. $525 available at Holt Renfrew locations across Canada.
8. Eva Trio Champagne Glass. With a big ring-shaped reason to break out the bubbly, Kate will love these flutes with perfectly designed rims. $45 AGO Shop, 317 Dundas St W
Stocking made by Zoe Shapiro