by Rosanna Carlucci
The ultimate bombshell deserves the ultimate stocking! Hanging seductively from the mantle, this leopard print stocking is dripping with beauty and glamour. Satisfying every Vintage Vixen on your list!
1. Ferrare with Company Swarovski Crystal Champagne Bucket, $2000 and up!
Available at Teatro Verde Yorkville location only. Marilyn loved her champagne and something tells me she would have loved it even more if it were served in this bucket!!!
2. Leona Lewis – Echo
An album about overcoming obstacles and finding happiness for this troubled icon.
Buy at Amazon
3. Dolce and Gabbana Classic Lipstick in Iconic, $32.96.
Available at SAKS.com. No bombshell stocking would be complete without the perfect red lipstick. Dolce never disappoints.
4. Dior Diorette Sunglasses, $340.
Available at Sunsations in Sherway Gardens. The perfect cat-eye frames for that perfect February get away!
5. Marilyn Monroe Ring Dish, $65.
Available at www.theparisapartment.com. Bombshells love their vanities and this little tray has a replica of a thank you note from Marilyn herself! Put it on you nightstand and fill it with your cocktail rings.
6. Valentino Red Bow Tote, $895.
Available at Holt Renfrew. Nothing screams vixen like luscious red patent leather and bows. A little pricy, but not something a bombshell buys herself!
7. Stripteese by Dita Von Teese, $39.
Available at Chapters. A little, er.. reading goes a long way! These glamorous little flipbooks can teach any femme how to be fatale with Dita’s knockout Burlesque moves!
8. Smythson of Bond Street Red Leather Diaries, $200 and up.
Any true Marilyn fan knows she kept a red diary and so should you! Perfect for recording a ladies indiscretions.
9. 1950’s Pink Fur Collar Sweater, $259 and Leopard Print Coat.
Available at www.poshgirlvintage.com. Two staples in every Vintage Vixen’s closet! These finds are sure to be one of a kind.
10. BleachBlack Rhinestone Necklace, $38.
Available at Urban Outfitters. This necklace is pure vintage glamour! Marilyn would surely have worn this to a premiere.