Whaaaaaaat? Is this actually happening? YES, and very soon.
On January 15th, explore the ROM like never before! The museum sleepover for kids has been happening for years, but the Adult Sleepover is new to ROM, and we’re extremely excited about it.
The evening of Friday January 15, will begin with music, snacks, meet-and-greets with ROM experts, and before you bunker down, you will be treated to an exclusive after-hours tour in the Museum galleries to learn about the Mesozoic era and its super-size inhabitants. The following morning, rise to a continental breakfast and yoga. THIS IS SO COOL!
Tickets are $225 or $200 if you’re a member.
ROM Adult Sleepover includes:
- Exclusive midnight access to the James and Louise Temerty Galleries of the Age of Dinosaurs
- 3 drink tickets and nibbles
- A late night snack
- Live music
- Meet-and-greet with Dino Hunter Wendy Sloboda, namesake for our own Wendiceratops!
- Meet National Geographic contributor, blogger and author Brian Switek!
- Continental breakfast
- Early morning Dino-themed yoga on Saturday
- Full access to ROM’s Dinosaur Big Weekend programming on Saturday
For Adults only (19+). The sleepover begins Friday at 9 pm and ends Saturday at 10 am.
Schedule details, sleepover rules, and PDF of floor plan here. This will surely be a night to remember.