Are you sticking around the city for the holidays? You’re lucky, because the ROM is hosting a slew of live performances and interactive fun from December 26th through January 7th. If you haven’t yet been, this is your chance to check out feature exhibitions VIKINGS: The Exhibition, Christian Dior and Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
ROM For The Holidays will also feature:
- Living history re-enactors exploring the daily lives of legendary Vikings.
- Pop-up contemporary dance performances inspired by the ROM collections, from Toronto Fringe Festival performers and program partner SaMel Tanz
- Sing-along fun with high-energy musical duo and best friends Sonshine and Broccoli
- Getting up close to wildlife with Hands On Exotics
- Paper-doll making inspired by the glamourous world of Christian Dior.
- A family lounge with fun and challenging games inspired by Vikings.
- Interactive learning with ROM experts and touchable specimens from the ROM collections.
- Arts and crafts, balloon creations, face painting, trivia and more!
Plus, you’ll have lots of time to check it out because the ROM is offering extended hours over the holiday season. Get the full schedule here.