Have you heard? Union Summer is on NOW until August 19!
Presented by TD, Union Summer is an eclectic offering of food, musicians, film screenings and live performances–all happening at Sir John A. Macdonald Plaza outside Union Station.
This year’s market showcases “Where Toronto is Going” with a curated mix of local food vendors, including Union Chicken, Amano Pasta, WVRST, Roywoods, The Plant YYZ, Mean Bao, Harry’s Burgers, and The Carbon Bar. There’s also a licensed bar area by award-winning craft brewery Goose Island, and dessert options from Bananza and Fugo.
Daily programming includes:
- Folk Music Ontario Mondays
- Highlights from Wavelengths Festival on Tuesdays
- City Hall Live music every Wednesday afternoon, and Wednesday Outdoor Movie Nights
- Thursdays’ TD Festival previews
- DJ ‘Nooner’ and TD Music Fridays
- Saturdays’ Young Artists Showcase
- Weekend Children’s Programming with the Design Exchange
Union Summer operates Monday through Sunday between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. until August 19.