A cross-gender holiday baby stocking for the flyest infant the world will ever know.
1. Baby Bey-Z is destined to be a baby on the go, and the Sausalito Moses Basket with cradle him or her in hip hop royalty style.
(Chocolate/Chambray Sausalito Moses Blanket from Serena & Lily, $195)
2. It will be a few (read several) years before Bebe can read Dad’s book, but it will sure look good propped up by these cute dino bookends. (Menagerie Bookend-Dinosaur from Serena and Lily, $58)
3. Mama B is no stranger to luxury. Baby Tate on the Go gift set has treats for her and baby.
(Baby Tate on the Go from Piper Tate, $25)
4. For those late nights when the baby just won’t stop crying, these are probably the only playing cards that match Jay and Bey’s upholstery.
(Golden Playing Cards from the Drake General Store, $22)
5. Anyone who’s heard Samuel L. Jackson narrate this book designed to preserve parents’ sanity knows that it’s the perfect gift for new Moms and Dads. Maybe listening to this while driving his offspring around the neighbourhood in a souped-up Maybach will be soothing for Papa Jay.
(Go the Fuck to Sleep Unabridged Audio CD, $5.99)
6. A Hampton Hold-All for traipsing around with many, many, many baby accoutrements.
(Petunia Pickle Bottom Hampton Hold-All from Pottery Barn Kids, $417.56)
7. This is where you host tea parties when Kanye West is your godfather.
(Coco Play Table and Stools, $325 from Serena and Lily)
~ Haley Cullingham