A healthier you, a healthier planet: Win tickets to the 14th annual Green Living Show happening this weekend (March 13-15) at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and discover all sorts of ways to green your life!
This is Canada’s largest consumer show dedicated to simple solutions for leading a healthy and sustainable lifestyle, and the 3-day event, with attractions for all ages, is full of fun interactive experiences and learning.
Here are some of the highlights we can’t wait to explore:
- 300+ eco-conscious exhibitors
- Food & Drink Pavillion (Vegan Comfort Food, Juices & Smoothies, Regenerative Agriculture, & MORE!)
- Sustainable Fashion Village
- Clean Beauty Lounge
- Green Building Learning Zone (So you can renovate more mindfully!)
- Kids Zone with the Earth Rangers (Eco-friendly themed games and crafts with daily meet and greet sessions with animal ambassadors!)
- Good Investments Market (Learn how to grow your money with investments that also give back to the planet.)
The #GLS2020 also boasts an amazing lineup of speakers including Naturopathic Doctor Marnie Luck, Fashion Takes Action’s Kelly Drennan & MORE!
Enter to win tickets!
Yes please, @shedoesthecity , I’m always trying to be more eco-conscious, please send me to the @GreenLivingPage this weekend. #GLS2020
LIKE + COMMENT our Green Living Show posts on Facebook and Instagram.
For show schedule and tickets, or more on leading a healthier, greener lifestyle, visit GreenLivingShow.ca.