Happy Earth Day, fellow lady earthlings! To celebrate, we’ve compiled eight of our very favourite eco-friendly goodies. From bad-ass vegan boots to non toxic nail polish and sunglasses handmade from bamboo, it’s never been easier to look great and feel even better about our fashion choices.
1. Panda Sunglasses, Hepburn – Brown, $120.00
Environmentally friendly handcrafted bamboo wood sunglasses. LOADS of styles to choose from.
2. Priti NYC, Nail Polish, $10.00 – $14.00
It’s a littler harder to source than your average drug store polish, but totally worth the effort! These polishes are free of toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphon making them non-toxic, eco-friendly AND vegan!
3. Josie Maran, Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick, $26.00
Organic, eco-friendly and vegan!
4. Alex and Ani, Spiritual Armour Wraps, $48.00 – $58.00
A corporately conscious company with sustainable initiatives, Alex and Ani’s pieces are designed for longevity and hand crafted in America.
5. H&M, Top in Texture Knit, 17.95
Gorg top is made of recycled polyester, and is part of HM’s Conscious Collection.
6. Matt and Nat, Schlepp – Cork, $115.00
We’ve loved this label for years and ain’t stopping anytime soon! Trendy, eco-friendly and vegan bags, wallets and accessories? Yes, please!
7. Dr. Martens, Vegan Boots, $189.00
You can now get a pair of your favourite boots in a synthetic leather! Loads of colours available!
8. Manitobah Mukluks, Women’s Canoe Grain Moccasin, $99.00
Cute, cozy and super trendy, these mukluks are the real deal. Look great while supporting an authentic Aboriginal-owned business.