Have your wedding plans hit a wall? Here’s an idea: crash this fake wedding for inspiration!
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding, so there shouldn’t be a one-size-fits-all wedding show either. Just (About) Married is for real couples who want to plan a wedding that fits them. And what better way to get inspired for your big day than by attending someone else’s? This way, you’ll get to see real wedding vendors showcase their services and products in a real wedding environment.
- Hors d’ouevres from Food Dudes, Leaf & Bone, Phancy Food Catering, Sausage Party Toronto and En Ville catering.
- Cocktails featuring Northern Temple vodka, SoCIAL LITE, Collingwood Whisky, Sauza tequila and Steam Whistle.
- Sample desserts at the sweets table (Baking Up Treble, Downtown Dough TO, Odile Chocolat, Sweet Sammies, Glory Hole Donuts Cuetti).
- Enjoy an intimate ceremony followed by acoustic performances during cocktail hour while you browse the marketplace.
- Book a mini makeover in our beauty lounge – what better excuse to try that risky updo for your big day, or get a little wild with eye shadow?
- Show off your look with pro photogs, Fox Photography and Castle Avenue Photography, or snap a selfie in front of the photobooth backdrop.
- Cap the afternoon off on the dance floor with the DJ.
- Don’t forget to grab a favour bag on the way out, packed with freebies from Two Sisters Treat Co., Crafty Loft, The Party Girl and more!
Save the date! This wedding takes place at March 25th at The Burroughes Building (639 Queen St. W). Order your tickets here and look for your invite to show up in the mail.