We love summertime! Drinks and crafts on the patio are always the perfect combination. Our drink of choice for these kings of days is Lychee Sangria! As lovers of both lychee AND sangria, this is the perfect combination. You can make it with either red or white wine, and let me tell you: both are amazing.
- 1 bottle of chilled wine
- 4 shots of chilled Soho (a lychee liquor NOT to be confused with SoCo)
- Splash of chilled 7Up
- Splash of chilled mango juice
- Chopped or frozen fruit that you have (we like to use apples)
- Pour wine into a large pitcher
- Add your shots of Soho
- Add 7Up and mango juice
- Toss in fruit
- Mix it up, you can chill it in the fridge or serve immediately, just make sure it’s nicely mixed!
Limberlina are Kimberley and Laura—they teach people with creative ambitions to make their own mark in and outside of their homes through simple, imaginative and inexpensive DIY projects. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and check out their DIY Kits here!