It’s no secret that I adore HomeSense. Whether I’m shopping for Halloween costumes for my wee doggy boys or glittery skulls for styled shoots – it’s my go-to for just about every holiday. The selection is endless, well curated and perfectly priced. And now, with Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to start decking my home in shiny things. There’s only one problem: I can’t decide on a theme. Part of me yearns for delicate pastels and rose golds (Marie Antoinette), while the other wants to make a bold statement with contrast and jewel tones (Emerald City). Help me decide?
6 Marie Antoinette-inspired pieces we’re coveting from HomeSense:
- Pink Wreath: $39.99 (Compare at $70)
- Marbleized Ceramic Trays: $6.99 each (Compare at $10)
- Set of 4 Glass Macaron Ornaments: $9.99 (Compare at $14)
- Champagne Coupe with Gold Trim: $4.99 (Compare at $8)
- Boxed Gourmet Chocolates and Truffles: $9.99 each (Compare to $15)
- Mercury Glass Candlesticks: Starting at $9.99 each (Compare at $14+)
6 Emerald City-inspired pieces we’re coveting from HomeSense:
- Black and White Gold Foil Abstract Artwork: $399.99 (Compare at $600)
- Set of 4 Glass Deco Ornaments: $9.99 (Compare at $14)
- Wire Mesh Dining Chair: $99.99 (Compare at $200)
- Marble Serving Board: $19.99 (Compare at $25)
- Metallic Petit Four Stand: $19.99 (Compare at $15)
- Champagne Coupe: $4.99 (Compare at $8)
HomeSense has so many beautiful pieces to adorn your home – from ornaments (starting at $10) to lighting, indoor and outdoor décor accents and entertaining essentials. And to make your shopping experience even more sparkly and wonderful, HomeSense now has extended holiday hours. You can find the store locator here.
To thank you for your help, we’ll be selecting one winner who will score a holiday gift from HomeSense. We’ll be dropping some clues on social, but there will be no reveals, because aren’t gifts so much more FUN when they’re a surprise? All you need to know is that it retails at HomeSense for $129.99 (Compare at $217) and it’s really effin’ awesome!
If you’d like to cast a vote for the Marie Antoinette, tweet:
“Hey @Shedoesthecity, I’m loving all the Marie Antoinette-inspired holiday decor from @HomeSense! #MyHomeSense”
If you’d like to cast a vote for the Emerald City, tweet:
“Hey @Shedoesthecity, I’m loving all the Emerald City-inspired holiday decor from @HomeSense! #MyHomeSense”
Contest closes on December 19th; winner will be announced on December 20th. GOOD LUCK!