Living and giving environmentally friendly, sustainable and naturally is easier than you think, and at the Eco Lifestyle Market, all the work is done for you!
The bi-annual pop-up market returns this Sunday, July 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Great Hall (1087 Queen St. W.) with a curated selection of fifty of Toronto’s best eco-friendly, natural, and wellness vendors, artisans and small business. Stock up on your summer wellness essentials, find that one-of-a-kind gift, and discover healthy local eats from Sausage Party, False Ox, Steambox Dumplings, Moonshine Mamas, Fithtown Artisan Cheese, and more.
Here are some of the vendors that will be on hand for the summer edition of Eco Lifestyle Market:
- Citchen Candle Co: Natural soy candles and home hoods
- Urban Minerals: Natural makeup
- Spirit Of VeRa: Upcycled and sustainable silver jewelry
- Naomi Makes Studio: Modern macrame and decor
- Purabeada: Wellness jewelry
- KIN Organics: Adult and baby natural skin care
- LovelyWild: Greeting cards and stationary
- Sudsatorium: Vegan body and skin care
- Typaw: Natural pet goods and toys
- Sunday’s Company: Natural apothecary
- Bronzed Goat: Handcrafted lifestyle goods
- Two Sisters Naturals: Natural home cleaning and goods
- Simply Suzette: Ethical and vintage denim
- Scoria: Cork yoga mats
- Leafii By Nature: Alternative leather goods
Admission is free and four-legged friends are welcome.