It’s impossible to hit every party during TIFF, so we handpicked 20 women, whose style and charisma we admire, to be our spies. They’re red carpet ready in five minutes, always on the guest list, and help bring a party to life with their magnetic personalities and endless energy. Each day they’ll report back the juicy details from the night before.
Name: Caitlin Cronenberg
Describe your involvement with TIFF: Takin’ portraits, eatin’ ice cream.
The party(ies) you attended last night: Hello! Canada and F Word screening.
What did you wear? Herve Leger navy dress, black Gucci shoes, Alan Anderson necklace, Swarovski ring.
Describe the crowd using just 3 words: Hello! party: familiar, loveable, photogenic. F Word screening: proud, well-dressed, talented.
Hear anything interesting? Weird? I thought I heard somebody say, “I’m so well rested!” but I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep.
Celebs in attendance: Hello! party: fave Canadians like the Rookie Blue cast and fashion people like Jeanne Beker. F Word screening: Film’s stars, Daniel Radcliffe, Zoe Kazan, Adam Driver
Most exciting or noteworthy thing that happened: I tripped down an invisible step out to a patio and fell onto some astroturf. Got a nasty rug burn and everyone stared. Good times.
What you ate: I had a protein bar in my purse, but I forgot to eat it.
Which statement best describes the party:
- Best TIFF night EVER!
- WTF just happened? O-M-G….omg. GAHHHH!
- Celebrities? Who cares, we danced our asses off and met people from Denmark. So there.
- I liked the party favours but not sure it was really a “TIFF” party.
- Party was a-ok but then shit got real at the after-after party. Er, not for the internet.
- I think I saw someone famous. I dunno.
- OB-NOXXXXXXXX-IOUS! Way too many egos.
- The night would have been better had I stayed home to organize my accounting. Snoozefest!
None of the above
If you could do it again, would you change anything? Would have tried to sneak a puppy in. Puppies make everything better.