It’s impossible to hit every party during TIFF, so we handpicked 20 women, whose style and charisma we admire, to be our spies. They’re red carpet ready in five minutes, always on the guest list, and help bring a party to life with their magnetic personalities and endless energy. Each day they’ll report back the juicy details from the night before.
Name: Gracie Carroll
Describe your involvement with TIFF: Party Girl.
The party you attended last night: #MetroAtTIFF at the Thompson Hotel rooftop.
What did you wear? Joe Fresh jacket, Equipment blouse, Ann Taylor pants, Topshop shoes and earrings from The Outnet. I loves me a good pair of gold pants!
Describe the crowd using just 3 words: Didn’t know anyone.
Hear anything interesting? Weird? Metro has a new grocery app! I am actually really excited about it, although I had no idea it was a party for the app until about half way through the night.
What you ate: Crab legs! Oysters! Mussels! Shrimp! Steak! Lamb! Lobster! Ahhh!
What you drank: MOET! And wine.
Which statement best describes the party:
- Best TIFF night EVER!
- WTF just happened? O-M-G….omg. GAHHHH!
- Celebrities? Who cares, we danced our asses off and met people from Denmark. So there.
- I liked the party favours but not sure it was really a “TIFF” party.
- Party was a-ok but then shit got real at the after-after party. Er, not for the internet.
- I think I saw someone famous. I dunno.
- OB-NOXXXXXXXX-IOUS! Way too many egos.
- The night would have been better had I stayed home to organize my accounting. Snoozefest!
4. I liked the party but not sure it was really a “TIFF” party.
If you could do it again, would you change anything? James Franco would have appeared and decided to hang out with me all night.