It’s impossible to hit every party during TIFF, so we handpicked 20 women, whose style and charisma we admire, to be our spies. They’re red carpet ready in five minutes, always on the guest list, and help bring a party to life with their magnetic personalities and endless energy. Each day they’ll report back the juicy details from the night before.
Name: Jessica Denomme, Senior Publicist at EGPR
Describe your involvement with TIFF: EGPR represents a variety of lifestyle brands, including Brassaii and Hudson Kitchen—which are two of this season’s major TIFF hotspots. Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey, anyone?
The party(ies) you attended last night: The Devil’s Knot private dinner at Hudson Kitchen, The Grand Seduction premiere after party at Brassaii, Nikki Beach, and the Worldview Entertainment party at 2nd Floor Events.
What did you wear? ASOS dress, BCBG heels, Michael Kors watch, and Tiffany & Co. pearls.
Describe the crowd using just 3 words: Diverse (everyone from Kim Cattrall to Eli Roth), enthusiastic, and EXCITED!
Hear anything interesting? Weird? The Hemsworth brothers stopped by the Worldview Entertainment party, which was actually a highlight of my life. Also, I spent a significant amount of time discussing poutine with Taylor Kitsch. He likes Poutini’s if anyone is wondering…
Celebs in attendance: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Kim Cattrall, Eli Roth, Colin Firth and more.
What you ate: Brassaii’s Chef, Chris Kalisperas, created the most delicious chicken and waffles dish I have ever tasted in my life for the Worldview Entertainment event.
What you drank: Jax Coco, Vitamin Water, and some delicious SodaStream cocktails.
- Best TIFF night EVER!
- WTF just happened? O-M-G….omg. GAHHHH!
- Celebrities? Who cares, we danced our asses off and met people from Denmark. So there.
- I liked the party favours but not sure it was really a “TIFF” party.
- Party was a-ok but then shit got real at the after-after party. Er, not for the internet.
- I think I saw someone famous. I dunno.
- OB-NOXXXXXXXX-IOUS! Way too many egos.
- The night would have been better had I stayed home to organize my accounting. Snoozefest!
1. BEST TIFF night ever! I was in breathing distance of Liam Hemsworth (sans Miley…and her tongue)—there’s nothing more beautiful than that.