It’s baaaaaaaack! The Ontario Craft Beer’s Society of Beer Drinking Ladies invites women of Toronto to learn the basics of home brewing in a four-hour brew-torial, guided by Steam Whistle brewer Erica McOustra.
Here’s what your ticket gets you!
• A welcome pint
• Snacks made by the guys & gals in the Steam Whistle kitchen (with vegetarian & vegan options)
• A private tour of Steam Whistle Brewing while you enjoy a bottle of fresh-off-the line Pilsner
• A souvenir to take home
• A recipe card with ingredients and method
• Your very own growler (1.8L) of the beer we make together! (Once it is done in about 4 weeks time. Drop-off arrangements can be made)
• A great evening with a bunch of beer drinking ladies on the outdoor Steam Whistle patio right in the heart of downtown Toronto
*Although the event begins at 5pm, Erica will be start the brew process at 3 p.m. All are welcome to come by before the event begins to participate in the mashing process.