It’s baaaaaaaack! The Ontario Craft Beer’s Society of Beer Drinking Ladies invites women of Toronto to learn the basics of home brewing in a four-hour brew-torial, guided by Steam Whistle brewer Erica McOustra.
Here’s what your ticket gets you!
• A welcome pint
• Snacks made by the guys & gals in the Steam Whistle kitchen (with vegetarian & vegan options)
• A private tour of Steam Whistle Brewing while you enjoy a bottle of fresh-off-the line Pilsner
• A souvenir to take home
• A recipe card with ingredients and method
• Your very own growler (1.8L) of the beer we make together! (Once it is done in about 4 weeks time. Drop-off arrangements can be made)
• A great evening with a bunch of beer drinking ladies on the outdoor Steam Whistle patio right in the heart of downtown Toronto
The event takes place at Steam Whistle Brewing (255 Bremner Boulevard) on Friday June 17th from 5 – 9 p.m.* as part of Ontario Craft Beer Week. Get your tickets here.
*Although the event begins at 5pm, Erica will be start the brew process at 3 p.m. All are welcome to come by before the event begins to participate in the mashing process.