On Wednesday, Feburary 26th, Shedoesthecity invites you to join us for This is Not a Work Party at The Design Exchange to celebrate the incredibly imaginative, slightly bizarre and unquestionably cool exhibition This Is Not A Toy, guest curated by Pharell Williams.
Located in the beautiful old Stock Exchange at Bay & King, meet us at the DX for after work drinks, bites, creative discussion, nail-art manis (like you’ve never seen ’em) and an intimate tour of This Is Not A Toy: arguably the most playful major design exhibit in Canada to date.
This is Not a Work Party Event Highlights:
- Complimentary signature TAG Vodka cocktail and delectable treats
- DIY Kidrobot MUNNY customization stations (What’s that? You have to come to find out!)
- Digital Landscape artist Alex McLeod will lead a tour of the outstanding contemporary sculptures, figurines and artworks on display, including work by artists Takashi Murakami, KAWS and FriendsWithYou
- Manicure station by Magic Pony
- DJ’s Body Interface will provide tunes while you become enchanted with life-size toy art
*We guarantee that your creativity will be inspired. We cannot be held responsible if you find yourself floating away into an entirely different world. (Don’t worry, it’s a happy place.)
Purchase your tickets now! This will sell out.
This is THE BEST way to see this awesome exhibit.
See you soon!