To keep our energy levels soaring for work, school, and play, here are some great foods to incorporate into your daily diet!
Top five foods for energy:
- Oatmeal, steel cut: High fibre, keeps your blood sugar at bay
- Quinoa: Great balance of protein and carbs
- Chickpeas: Power food and great source of fibre
- Eggs: The world’s most naturally complete food
- Salmon: Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and protein make this a power food
By incorporating these high fibre, protein, and healthy fats, you’ll notice that you’re fuller longer and have a great balance of energy that lasts all weekend long!