You get one season to wear winter boots, but rain boots—those can be used spring, summer, and fall. It only makes sense to invest in some that do the job well, and make you feel good.
Whether heading out to dinner on a stormy night, venturing deep into the mucky woods to forage wild mushrooms, or simply needing to slip into something quickly to drag the trash to the curb on a rainy day, these stylish rubber clogs and waterproof boots are made for wet weather.
Bogs Sweetpea Boot – $85
A stylish boot that cuts at the ankle makes the Sweetpea the most utilitarian option to keep feet dry on slick city streets or muddy country roads. See the full Bogs collection of rain boots here.
- 100% Waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odours
- Footbed lined with Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry
- Nylon shank in footbed for stability and support
Kamik Heidi Boots in Blue – $59.99
Made in Canada, the Kamik Heidi is a classic rubber boot made with recyclable material and a high-gloss finish. Slipping on in seconds, and hitting mid-calf, we think they’re the perfect puddle jumpers. See other colours here.
- Made in Canada
- Synthetic rubber rain boot
- High definition printed lining
- Niterays reflective binding
Lemon Jelly Walker Black in Lemonade – $188
Vegan and produced with 100% renewable energy, the Lemon Jelly Walker Black ankle boots in Lemonade are waterproof, and also complete an outfit. Did you know that Lemon Jelly boots also smell like lemons? It’s a little weird, but also something that makes us smile each time we put them on. Their entire Spring collection is gorgeous, and these boots also come in Rose.
- Ribbed side elastics
- Outside zipper with PVC puller with the Lemon Jelly brand
- Heel with 4cm
- Glossy finishing
- Lemon Scent
- Ankle boot in PVC, compliant with REACH European health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Made in Portugal
Kamik Chloe Boot in Blue – $79.99
The Canadian-made Kamik Chloe is a vegan-friendly 100% waterproof PVC-free vulcanized rubber rain boot. We love the pop of colour they bring with this pretty shade of blue. If you’re looking to add a bit of sunshine to a rainy day, go for the Chloe in bright yellow. More styles here.
- Height: 25.5 cm
- Removable moulded EVA footbed
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- SEATTLE outsole with tread pattern for better stability in the rain
Wild Bird Society of Japan Rainboot – $159
Originally designed for birdwatching in Japanese swamps and wetlands, these over-the-knee rain boots have also become a favourite for city dwellers. Find them at Gravity Pope.
- Drawstring cuff provides a secure fit and keeps out splashes
- Reinforced heel with protruding tab lets you kick them off hands-free
- Thin, flexible rubber is packable for travel and easy storage
- Nylon stuff sack included
Baffin Unisex Patio Clog – $50
Designed to shield from Spring and Summer elements, the Baffin Unisex Patio Clog is the perfect companion to any outdoor activity – from campsite, garden, cottage to backyard. Canadian-made, this waterproof rubber shoe is lightweight and has an easy-to-slip-on design. The Unisex Patio Clog also comes in Navy. Check out Baffin’s full Spring 2022 collection.
- Lightweight and flexible Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound
- Slip-on style for ease of entry and exit
- Premium TPE compound for flexible durability
- Multi-directional slip-resistant tread for stability
- Non-marking sole for indoor and outdoor use
Muck Boots Unisex Forager – $176 (Currently on sale for $127.50)
If you spend a lot of time outdoors and want a durable boot that can handle the muddiest mud and the heaviest rain, then get yourself a pair of Muck Boots. Built with farmers in mind, these are your best bets for durability and are 100% waterproof and muck poof. The new Forager collection offers a packable, foldable, adjustable tall boot (like above), as well as a mid-height boot and a low slip-on. But there are a ton of Muck Boots to choose from.
- Loc-Tite Adjustable Closure System and Muck STOP Gaiter collar provide a customized fit.
- Guarden Rubber Toe and Heel for Durability and Extended Wear
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
- Anti-Microbial Footbed Insert Topcover
- Odour Control and Moisture Management
- Durable Rubber Outsole with Self-Cleaning Multi-Surface Traction
- Comes with a MuckTuck Nylon Bag for Storage and Packability
UGG Tasman X – $80
Waterproof and totally fun, the UGG Tasman X boots bring together fashion and function. We were drawn to the neon taffy pink, but the Tasman X also comes in black, burnt olive, and samba red.
- One-piece injection upper
- Treadlite by UGG™ upper
- 10mm curly UGGplush™ (70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% upcycled wool)
- Removable sock
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- UGG® logo woven label on sockliner
- Best for: Light or moderate rain
Camper Lab Traktori Clogs – $345
These aren’t made for the rain, but for the fashion-forward, the toothed rubber outsole makes these cool Campers a get-noticed option for not-so-nice weather. They also come in red (as pictured in the featured image at top). Find them at Gravity Pope.
- Leather clogs
- Slip-on style
- Adjustable ankle strap
- OrthoLite insole
- Rubber cap toe