Ah, technology. Whether it’s making our lives easier or more difficult, one thing is for sure: Often, it’s influencing our style. This winter, the advent of touch-screen-everything means fingerless gloves became a must-have accessory. The other day, having left my gloves somewhere between my house, the streetcar, and the mall, I went on a search for something new, and found the pickin’s were slim. To save you from desperate searching that ends with chopping the tips off a pair of dollar store knits, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite fingerless options.
1. Leisurely Drive Gloveletts, $49.99. Modcloth
2. Cashmere Fingerless Mittens, $32. black.co.uk
3. Club Monaco Nyla Fingerless Gloves, $59.
4. Burberry Studded Leather Driving Gloves, $250. Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Premium Sheepskin Fingerless Gloves, $33. Asos
~ Haley Cullingham