This New Year’s Eve, give ’em the old razzle dazzle using accessories, accessories, accessories. If there’s one day of the year when you can never wear too much sparkle, it’s December 31. Sequins, rhinestones, and gems – all on one hand? Bling it on.
While past New Year celebrations have seen us bust out the gold chains in full Mr. T force, 2010 has left us feeling the cool, classic glitz of silver paired with a touch of luxe feathers and fur. With that in mind, here are some of our top accessories to start your next year off right – by blinding everyone in sight. How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
1. Earrings (Ardène, $4.50)
2. Stone Knuckle Ring (Claire’s, $14.95)
3. Divine Pearl Necklace (Club Monaco, $199)
4. Trout Lake Pin (Headmistress, $20)
5. Crocodile Headwrap (Jennifer Behr, $425)
6. Ring (Ardène, $4.50)
7. Vintage Fur Cuff (Headmistress, $65)
8. Biko Designs Sterling Silvery Mystery Ball Pendant (Made You Look, $69)
~ Caitlin Agnew