Foodiepages has a reputation for being the most delicious and thoughtful gift boxing company in Toronto. On December 1st, they will be launching their Gratitude Gift Box, a box loaded with treats and treasures from 10 different local woman-owned businesses.
“While 2020 has affected all of us in different ways, the pandemic has been particularly tough on women-owned small businesses,” said Erin Maynes, Founder and CEO of Foodiepages. “This holiday shopping season has the potential to make or break many of these companies.”
- Habit Journal. Your power tool to live your life with intention and de-clutter your day-to-day to achieve your dreams.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Spray. A must for anyone who is looking for natural immune support.
- Radford 24K Gold Hydrogel Eye Mask. This highly restorative mask instantly cools, soothes and nourishes the skin under the eye.
- Amalusta Truth Balm. Nourishes and hydrates lips and dry skin, while providing a sheer wash of colour.
- Kite Adaptogenic Sparkling Tea. Infused with a unique class of healing plants used to restore inner balance and adapt to stress.
- Gldn Hour Sparkling Collagen Water. With 5g of collagen that will boost beauty from the inside out.
- Nomz Energy Bites. The perfect snack, made with organic minimal ingredients.
- Jing Well Stress-Less Powder (box of 10 sachets). A magical herbal blend to add into your morning smoothie or coffee.
- Coach Carey mindfulness meditation exercise. An easy to digest step by step meditation to encourage mindfulness.
- Sitti Soap + Loofah, made from pure loofah plants. Completely biodegradable and compostable.
- Story guide describing the makers
15% of sales from orders placed on Tuesday, December 1st will be donated to Nellie’s Administration, a charity based in Toronto that povides programs and support services for women and children who have and are experiencing violence, poverty, and homelessness.
“Since founding Foodiepages nearly a decade ago, it has been our mission to curate consciously, with a passion for connecting consumers to small businesses. Every product included in our boxes has purpose and meaning, and each time you purchase a box, you are supporting multiple local brands across the country, said Maynes. We’re all for it!
The Gratitude Box is available for pre-order until Sunday, December 6th and will ship the last week of December for delivery in the new year. We think this is the perfect assortment of wellness goodies to help you get a fresh start on 2021! If you’re looking for holiday gift boxes, check the full collection of offerings from Foodiepages here.