We’re feeling all glamorous and sparkly for this New Year’s Eve and we’re ready to dress it up big time and pop some bottles. Bottles of Veuve Clicquot’s Vintage Rosé 2004, to be exact. If any night calls for the bubbly stuff it’s New Year’s Eve, a night of celebration, of putting the past behind you and looking forward to the exciting possibilities of the future.
We’re real into pink bubbly after having been lucky enough to attend a champagne tasting a few weeks back (the yellow label is SO 2010, don’t you know??), and it’s inspired us to create a New Year’s themed collage with the Vintage Rosé as our centrepiece. Plus, everyone was asking us how they should dress to look like pink champagne, duh. So behold, the theme and look we’ll be channeling when that big ball drops it low at midnight on the 31st. We’re hoping for a more elegant evening this year, as opposed to the, um, drunken disasters of years past. No puking and passing out before midnight for us this year. Famous last words. Such idealists we are.
1. Veuve Clicquot Vintage Rosé 2004 champagnegold.co.uk
2. Champagne Flutes mahoganie.wordpress.com
3. Pretty Sparkler leloveimage.blogspot.com
4. Alice and Olivia Mariana Dress net-a-porter.com
5. Jimmy Choo Gate Elaphe Snakeskin Sandals net-a-porter.com
6. Miss Dior Cherie Perfume sephora.com
7. Essie’s My Private Cabana polish essie.com
8. Stila jewel eyeshadow triostilacosmetics.com
9. Nars Lip Gloss in Dolce Vita narscosmetics.ca
10. Silver Ice Bobble Bracelet by Shaye Lowe shopshaylowejewellery.myshopify.com
11. Winter Oasis Art Print etsy.com
~ Lindsay Tapscott