Sistas, it’s been a long winter. So I think I can speak for all of us when I say that I am tired. A la Kit-Kat, gimme a break! We deserve a break.
This weekend, beauty and wellness journalist Adriana Ermter is hosting her premier Head-to-Toe Bootcamp (April 27-28) in downtown Toronto. The two-day escape is, she says, “for women who want to feel inspired and rev up their life: mind, body, soul, and ego.” Ermter, who has worked for publications like FASHION, Flare, and Chatelaine, wants to “create an outlet for women to connect with each other and themselves.”
During the bootcamp, you will:
- Have lunch with Chatelaine editor-in-chief Jane Francisco
- Chat with relationship expert and psychotherapist Hina Khan (from CBC’s Steven and Chris fame)
- Get sweaty with a bootcamp led by ROF Canada’s Andrea Gladwin
- Take a Pilates class taught by former Cirque du Soleil performer and current Extension Room instructor Ana Cukic
- Learn about perfumes with a fragrance tutorial from experts at COTY
- Receive a makeover by Rimmel London’s makeup artists, plus a hair cut and/or colour by TAZ Hair Co.’s top stylists
What a weekend! The course is $325, but the value is over $1,000. Only 10 spots are available, so sign up sooner than later!