Hey Shonda Rhimes: we’ve got a bone to pick with you. First, you scale down the third season of Scandal to 18 episodes and now you’re making us wait until Feb 27th for the mid-season hiatus to be up?? NOT COOL, RHIMES.
In case you couldn’t tell, Scandal withdrawal has us raging! We decided to pass the time by playing make-believe stylist to one of the strongest and most graceful characters on TV. How do you think we did?
1. Peplum Plate Detail Waist Belt, ASOS, $16.37
Miss Pope’s style is all about immaculate tailoring, with peplum suit jackets and tops being her go-to attire for work and play. Could this rad peplum belt be any more perfect?
2. Short Peplum Coat, Ted Baker, $240.00
We’ve tried this coat on at the Ted Baker store in Yorkdale Mall and it fits like a dream. Olivia is all about chic outerwear with clean lines, we’re pretty sure she would be all over this.
3. Optic Gina Lambswool Jumper, French Connection, 49.99
4. 30’ Tassel Necklace with Green Jade, Rachel Zoe, $350.00
5. Balin Travel Cosmetic Pouch, Rudsak, $60.00
You know… for sleepovers with the president of the Free World, SHHHHHHHH.
6. Chelsey Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch – Rose, Fossil, $135.00
7. Rocha Leather Pump, Nine West, $120.00
8. Eartha East/West Satchel in Geo, Zac Zac Posen, $262.50
On the show, Olivia wears mostly Prada purses, however, we LOVE this Zac Posen which has a similar look and feel. Fun Fact: in one episode, Olivia rocks the same Prada that Meryl Streep famously carried in “The Devil Wears Prada.” It was actually taken out of their archives in Italy for the show.
9. Julie Trouser Leg Pants, Loft, $74.56
We miss you, Ms. Washington.