By Becca Shrimpton
You’re counting down the days to spring, but are you ready to shed those winter layers and look the seasonal part? It’s time to think fresh, using products that brighten and uplift, with playful colours and super sweet scents.
1. Milani Nail Lacquer in Tropical Fiesta
A pop of bright on your fingertips is way more fun than last season’s nude.
2. Covergirl Lipslicks Lipgloss
Sheer colour and soft lips are always on hand with this classic non-glossy lipgloss.
3. Benefit Posie Tint
Look pretty with a light coat of the perfect pink on your apples.
4. Gosh Trio Eye Shadow in Ocean Drive and Sunset
Bring major attention to your eyes with bold colours inspired by the beach
5. Korres Lipsaver Roll
Get rid of chapped winter lips with yummy pomegranate, guava, and mango butters.
6. Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder
Maintain a glow with illuminating powder that will fully shimmer in the sun.
7. C.O. Bigelow Body Splash in Lemon & Orange Blossom
Refresh your body with a citrus-fresh mist that’s totally luscious.
8. Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream Sweet Pea
You’ll have ridiculously soft skin with the coveted light sweet pea scent.
9. Covergirl Cheekers Bronzer in Golden TanS
Sun kissed skin is an essential pretty much always, and this little bronzer does a big job