Are you a female entrepreneur that could use some help getting the word out about your service or product? Or some personalized counsel from PR & marketing professionals on how to improve your communications strategy?
What if you could get that for FREE?
Now, thanks to The Common Good Project, you totally can. Their agency team, along with a panel of female advisors, will select five women-led companies and offer them the following:
● A customized, private half-day session with some of the industry’s leading PR and
integrated marketing minds
● PR counsel: media and influencer relations insight; social and communication strategy
● A group brainstorm to develop ideas and opportunities designed to encourage growth
Sound like a good deal?
Apply by providing succinct answers to the following questions:
1) Tell us about your company and its fearless female leader (10%) – 125 words
2) What makes you different or unique? (50%) – 500 words
3) What are you looking to achieve through PR and marketing? (10%) 125 words
4) How would you use this program to change your business? (25%) – 250 words
BONUS: Share a short video answering the above questions to potentially be featured on their website and social channels.
Requirements: They also want to hear how new you are, who your target audience is, any PR or social media you’ve done so far and anything else you think they should know. Companies must be majority women owned (51%+) and women-led.
Submit your application by July 5, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get all the deets here.