Do you love lotions and potions as much as we do? Do you often test tonics and toners because you’re curious? But then you get a rash? Are you constantly on a quest for your ultimate dream cream? Put an end to this cyclical beauty NIGHTMARE and figure shit out once and for all at Holt Renfrew’s Powder Puff Beauty Party on January 22.
Emily Weiss, the majorly successful beauty blogger behind Into The Gloss, knows things. She’s partnered with our favourite luxury department store to help you figure out what to rub, pat and spritz on your face. You want a beauty regime??? OH, she will give you one.
Launching on Jan 8th, Emily will provide you with a detailed January skincare guide (it’s more than just a functioning humidifier!!) that will be found on www.holtrenfrew.com.
To complement the skincare guide, Holt Renfrew will host the cosmetic event of the season on Tuesday, January 22, 2013: The Powder Puff Beauty Party. The evening event will take place at both Holt Renfrew’s Bloor Street and Vancouver locations from 7:30 to 10 p.m. and will offer exclusive previews of spring 2013 beauty products, prizes, complimentary beauty treatments, special offers and more.
Holt Renfrew’s Bloor Street location will also feature an 8 p.m. personal appearance by Emily Weiss, who will engage guests with a live Q&A session.
Complimentary Powder Puff Party Services Include:
· Mini-manicures and nail colour touch-ups from Holts Salon & Spa, Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, and YSL
· Mini makeovers from Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, NARS
· Mini facials from Aqua di Parma
· Make-up demonstrations from Bobbi Brown, Burberry, Clé de Peau, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Laura Mercier
· Eye shadow and eye care demonstrations from Clé de Peau, Shu Uemura
· Makeup brush cleaning from Beauty So Clean – bring two makeup brushes and have them cleaned with Beauty So Clean, the world’s first cosmetic sanitizer
· Brow waxing from Holts Salon & Spa
· Hand massages from Aqua di Parma, Guerlain, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
· Hand paraffin treatment from Sisley, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
Tickets to the event are $25 and are redeemable towards beauty purchases of $75 or more on the night of the event. Tickets are available as of January 3, online at www.holtrenfrew.com or in-store through Concierge. Space is limited.
Ooooh, this sounds like fun! See you at the Powder Puff!!
~ Jen McNeely